- Turning Point I & II: life skills providing tools to find ways to correct criminal behavior
- Anger Management: how to deal with life’s stresses and problems in an effective non-violent manner
- Parenting: skills for improving family relations
- Domestic Violence: focuses on relationships in the home, workplace and with friends.
- Insight: prepares lifers for her/his Board of Parole Hearing (BPH) with focus on Attitude, previous transcripts, psych reports, who I was when I committed my crime/who I am now, the Crime, Transformation, Forgiveness/Remorse and key questions for reflection.
- Gang Awareness & Recovery: addresses the options available to those with the courage and determination to leave a gang lifestyle and move into the mainstream of society.
- Victim Awareness: focuses on you and your victim; it puts you into the shoes of your victim to better understand the impact and magnitude of your crime.
“I look forward to creating change and rebuilding character through the tools learned in these courses … in this God given endeavor that is changing the lives of thousands of people, which also heals and reunites families, building stronger communities.” -Joaquin Diaz, Coalinga
“If I walk in God’s light, anything is possible to overcome any emotional defects I have.” – Darrol McMurray, Folsom